We are committed to protecting your privacy. Parts of the website can be viewed without giving us any data about yourself. However, for certain areas of the Website and for certain functions, you may be required to enter or we may collect personal data.
We may ask you to provide us with data that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. The data we usually collect may include your name, company name, address, contact telephone number, email address and job title.
Most of the personal data we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You registered on our website
- You purchased services from us
- You filled in an enquiry form
- You subscribed to our newsletter
- You visited us at a trade show
We will only use your data to provide our services to you. We will only share your data with 3rd parties where it is necessary for the provision of our services to you and where we are lawfully obligated to do so.
We make sure these 3rd parties won't use your personal data for their own purposes and we only permit them to use it in accordance with our instructions and the law. Third party businesses include:
- Trusted businesses or persons who process your information for us for the purposes set out in this policy, based on our instructions and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- Marketing agencies, search engines and social media networks to advertise Veterinary Insights Limited and to gather feedback on our services.
Your data protection rights
Veterinary Insights would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Veterinary Insights for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Veterinary Insights correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Veterinary Insights to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Veterinary Insights erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Your right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Veterinary Insights restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Veterinary Insights processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Veterinary Insights transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you can contact us by email email@example.com, call us on 01403 800135 or write to us at Unit 5 The Old Stables, Hoadlands Farm, London Road, Handcross, West Sussex RH17 6HB.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the services we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
How to contact us
Veterinary Insights Limited
Unit 5 The Old Stables
Telephone: 01403 800135
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Veterinary Insights has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF Telephone: 0303 123 1113 www.ico.org.uk